7.5.09

Nina




Bu sabah agzimda bir Nina Simone turkusu ile uyandim. Yanik yanik sesi vardir Nina Hatun'un...Simdilerde Amy Winehouse onu hatirlatiyor bana...



I am Feeling Good


Birds flying high you know how I feel
Sun in the sky you know how I feel
reeds driftin on by you know how I feel

Its a new dawn
Its a new day
Its a new life
For me
And I'm feeling good

Fish in the sea you know how I feel
River running free you know how I feel
Blossom in the tree you know how I feel

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, dont you know
Butterflies all havin fun you know what I mean
Sleep in peace when day is done
Thats what I mean

And this old world is a new world
And a bold world for me

Stars when you shine you know how I feel
Scent of the pine you know how I feel

Oh freedom is mine
And I know how I feel

Hiç yorum yok: